- Platform Online
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Week Days
Get started with the first course in the Growth Product Manager Nanodegree program. Hone specialized Product Management skills in growth and acquisition strategy by learning how to build an agile acquisition plan with market-based measurable KPIs which fits well into the overall growth strategy. Apply the fundamentals of acquisition funnels and growth loops, measuring and optimizing acquisition performance, defining target audiences and key acquisition channels, and A/B testing at scale to expand the user base of your product.
- Scoping business requirements and defining basic KPIs to track progress/measure success.
- Performing data analytics using Excel or any other tool of choice (i.e. creating pivot tables, performing statistical analysis such as identifying average values, standard deviation, etc...).
- Familiarity with arithmetic functions in Excel or any other spreadsheet tool.
Udacity’s Nanodegree programs are comprised of a series of courses. Each course is a distinct unit of learning, typically ending in a project where students demonstrate mastery of the skills covered. The complete Growth Product Manager Nanodegree program consists of three courses. Growth and Acquisition Strategy and Activation and Retentation Strategy are the first two Courses within the highly anticipated Growth Product Manager Nanodegree program. For a limited time, you can get started in either of these courses before the complete Nanodegree program is available. Receive the same personalized services and support as you would in any other Udacity Nanodegree program. Any progress you make in a course will transfer to your Nanodegree program when you enroll in the complete program.
- This program will equip you with the skills to assume growth product manager roles.
- You’ll learn directly from experienced Product Managers and Growth Product Managers at Microsoft, FunnelGuard, and Sendoso, who have constructed this Nanodegree program to equip you with the most in-demand and relevant industry skills.
Product Manager Lead at Microsoft