- Platform Online
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Week Days
Explore the key elements of a successful presentation and how to give an effective presentation in a business environment. Presentations can be a powerful tool for sharing ideas and sparking conversation, but what makes a good presentation great? On this course, you will have the opportunity to discuss the features of an effective presentation and investigate how to design and develop your own presentation. You will explore effective presentation techniques to help you evaluate and improve your presentation skills. You will also have the opportunity to deliver a mini presentation and receive feedback from your peers.
- This course is for anyone interested in developing their presentation skills in business.
This course is developed by Coventry University ,Upgrade this course ($64) and you will get: Access to this course for as long as it’s on FutureLearn and A print and digital Certificate of Achievement once you’re eligible
- Evaluate a variety of techniques and strategies for presentations
- Assess the presentations of your peers
- Discuss the features of a great presentation
- Develop techniques to improve your presentation skills
- Perform a mini-presentation
- Explore the understanding of how to design and develop presentations
Andrew Preshous is Assistant Professor in Academic English at Coventry University. He teaches academic writing and presentation skills on the BA International Business (Top Up) degree programme.
Zahra Shaygan lecturers in strategy and leadership at Coventry University. She is in the final year of her PhD in business and HRM at Birmingham City University, Associate Fellow of the HEA and SEDA.