- Platform Online
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Week Days
Prepare for success in your IELTS Speaking test The British Council’s four Understanding IELTS courses give you a complete guide to everything you need to know as you prepare for the IELTS test. This course focuses on the speaking test. You’ll look in detail at the three parts of the test and learn about the four criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English. The tips and techniques will help you improve your English speaking and build techniques to help you succeed. Through practice activities, you’ll build confidence and feel fully prepared on test day.
- This course is designed for anyone preparing for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.
- IELTS teachers will also find it useful.
This course is developed by British Council ,Upgrade this course ($54) and you will get: Access to this course for as long as it’s on FutureLearn and A print and digital Certificate of Achievement once you’re eligible
- Explore the IELTS Speaking test and learn how to improve your test performance
- Apply techniques to improve your English speaking and to help you succeed
- Investigate in detail the three parts of the IELTS Speaking test and learn about the four criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English
- Develop confidence and feel fully prepared on test day
I live and work in Bratislava and have been teaching for twenty years. I’m also the Social Community Manager in charge of the British Council’s global social media channels for learners
I'm a British Council futurelearn educator. - Teaching (online) - EduDigComp Training - EdTech DesignResearch
Suzanne has been working in ELT since 1999. She's been working in teacher training and materials writing for over 10 years
I've been involved with English language teaching for over 20 years and now I split my time between online courses, teacher training and various work with UK universities.